Prototypes Cross Prototypes Cross

Ey..

Ey Zilnis, graphics looked good but I had an extremely difficult time trying to follow what was happening on the screen.
I feel it would benefit alot with a different camera angle/view at some places.
For example:
What happens with the 3 shots the Anmo prototype is fired? did they destroy the pillar whilst trying to hit the flying ship? What is the ship aiming at?
Also the point after Nanoblood pulls his golden gun I completely lose track, the scene changes are too fast.

Keep em coming though :)

Hank vs Sheriff II Hank vs Sheriff II

Madness

Graphics are good, animations not flashy enough.
We need more weapon juggling, it all felt a bit too stiff (especially if your doing a madness movie)

Work on that, you can do it!

The Eternal Comedy The Eternal Comedy

Upcoming talent :O?

To be honest, the first impression I got was 'Not another stickmovie...(;-.-)' but after seeing x-ray mode I lol'ed :')
I can't give you a very high score seeing that it was a rather short movie, lacking any depth (except for the depth of the bulletwound in the stickfigures skull xD) but your style looks promising and I hope to see more :)

Purplest of Nurples Purplest of Nurples

Hehe...

This made me rofl, it's way to random :D

The Tigger Song The Tigger Song

Ehm....

You're very sick and twisted, bravo :P

benjadaninja responds:

Haha thanks!

Zelda: UO Epis:4 Zelda: UO Epis:4

Awesome

Woot, 5R!

Why?
-Graphics are nice and smooth (Though I feel you shouldn't have used that movie bit from the twilight princess).
-The dialogues are pretty good, they sound natural.
-A funky fighting scene
-Fits in with the real zelda, thus doesn't feel lame wannabe zelda flash

In a nutshell:
I wanna see the episode soon :P

_Stix_ _Stix_

smooth and subliminal

This is as rubbertje said one of the smoothest stick animations ever made but I'm just wondering about thing you have a subliminal message in it why? 'drink 7up' oh well anyway; C'est tres bon!

CU- A Moment With Karl CU- A Moment With Karl

lol

Okay your weird... in a good way but still.
Well the flash was drawn very good, little bit random
humor but that's also good to bad it was so short ;(

-FILLED- -FILLED-

Nice

Quite nice smooth animations kinda brainwashing actually :)~
Very inspirational thus classy I will give you a 5

C.O.S. Part 1 C.O.S. Part 1

Wow this is amazing

Your first try at making a flash movie? This is awesome especially if it's the first flash movie you ever made and also such a difficult choice; stickfigure battles. Hope to see more flashmovies of you :)

Project-Tom23 responds:

Thanks and yes it is our first flash. It took 4 months (but then we have school, since we are still 12.) We tried or best but at least we got underdog of the week, which is better than nothing. Thanks for your review :)