Prototypes Cross Prototypes Cross

Ey..

Ey Zilnis, graphics looked good but I had an extremely difficult time trying to follow what was happening on the screen.
I feel it would benefit alot with a different camera angle/view at some places.
For example:
What happens with the 3 shots the Anmo prototype is fired? did they destroy the pillar whilst trying to hit the flying ship? What is the ship aiming at?
Also the point after Nanoblood pulls his golden gun I completely lose track, the scene changes are too fast.

Keep em coming though :)

Hank vs Sheriff II Hank vs Sheriff II

Madness

Graphics are good, animations not flashy enough.
We need more weapon juggling, it all felt a bit too stiff (especially if your doing a madness movie)

Work on that, you can do it!

The Eternal Comedy The Eternal Comedy

Upcoming talent :O?

To be honest, the first impression I got was 'Not another stickmovie...(;-.-)' but after seeing x-ray mode I lol'ed :')
I can't give you a very high score seeing that it was a rather short movie, lacking any depth (except for the depth of the bulletwound in the stickfigures skull xD) but your style looks promising and I hope to see more :)

RPG combat system RPG combat system

Best game evah!

BEST PART OF THE GAME WAS HOW WHEN ONE OF THE RECTANGLES WAS LIKE "YOU GOIN' DOWN" AND THEN MAJESTICALLY KICKED IT.
Seriously though, don't spam the portal with this. 0*
If you want to get a higher mark, build a tutorial around it or a game.

Match That! Match That!

Seriously first game?

Nicely done sir :)
Might I add though that I found one bug?
You can flip a card and unflip without losing points so you can find out where all the cards are.
I'll give you a 4 with the hope that you're going to fix it :)

eterb responds:

Thanks for the encouragement! It's not actually a bug, i made it so you could change your mind after choosing the first card. I figured you lose more points in the 2 seconds you waste flipping it back over as opposed to the -5 for getting it wrong. Maybe I should change it on second thoughts :)

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Lulz

Managed to get nearly every medal... =D
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SHOOTING 980 TIMES WITH THE K98K?? o_o
I'm going to give you four stars and a additional 5 if you make that one medal less retarded.

The Final March The Final March

Nearly... :)

I like the music but I feel the instruments aren't doing it enough justice.
Not to say that the choice of instruments is wrong but these are too 'midi' (for my taste at least) and lack the depth to really bring out the story you're telling here.

Nevertheless, definitely worth an 8/10 but I really hope you'll remake it with some good vst's

Deathmerc3 responds:

I agree completely so no hard feelings. :) The truth is, I'm using a music notation program that exports files as MIDI's, which I then convert to MP3. As soon as I get a better program you can bet there will be a new version. Thank you for your time.

Deathmerc

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

Teh delicious smoothness

I wouldn't call myself a hip-hop fan but DAMN..
Smooth and tight, just the way I like it =P

Fav'ed

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks

Clash at the Mountains (Zelda) Clash at the Mountains (Zelda)

Hehe

Oh man you made a typo;
it's KICKING MOUNTAINS AND CLIMBING OVER THE PILE OF DEAD ASSES!
5/5